Enrollment is open to children whose parents want a Biblically based and Christ-centered education. Parents should send their children to Bloomsburg Christian School only because they believe the educational purposes, goals, and strategies are right for their child and they agree to support the policies outlined in this handbook.
The following are criteria for admission of a student into Bloomsburg Christian School:
• At least one parent professes and gives evidence of personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
• Both parents or guardians agree to support the policies and philosophy of education of Bloomsburg Christian School.
• Student has not demonstrated patterns of unacceptable attitudes, behavior, or work.
• Student is willing to attend BCS.
• Student evidences sufficient academic skill on an entrance examination.
• No will student will be enrolled if he or she is married, or will continue to be enrolled if he or she marries during the school year.
Bloomsburg Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic programs, and other school-administered programs.
Bloomsburg Christian School reserves the right to deny admission on the basis of existing class sizes and the school's capacity for meeting special needs. Applicants will be accepted in the order of date of receipt of completed application and application fee.
"Once you become aware that the main business that you are here for is to know God, most of life's problems fall into place of their own accord."