The school reserves the right to withdraw bus riding privileges from any student who does not comply with the following rules:
- The students are under the authority of the bus driver while riding the bus unless a teacher is present.
- After boarding the bus, students are to remain in their seats until they have reached their destination.
- Students should talk in a normal manner. No excessively loud noises or yelling will be tolerated.
- Students should keep hands, arms, head, etc., inside the bus at all times.
- Students should not throw anything while riding the bus.
- Students should not eat or chew gum on the bus.
- If a student who normally rides the bus will not be riding the bus home, the student should notify the bus driver and his teacher. It should be remembered that a student must have a note to ride with anyone other than his parents.